With Brachetto d’Acqui
- 500 g Turkish yogurt 10%
- granulated sugar
- mint leaves
- ice cream machine
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped (about 1/2 tsp.)
- 100 g frozen raspberries
- 40 g soft licorice cut into small pieces
- 1/2 dl granulated sugar
- 1 dl light cream
- small bowls
- Simmer 1dl of cream and 0,5dl of sugar, whisk until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the sugar-cream mixture into a bowl and whisk in yogurt and vanilla bean. Can be made ahead of time and left in the fridge.
- Cut the licorice into small pieces.
- Put the yogurt-mixture in the ice cream machine.
- When the ice cream has almost reached ice cream consistency, about 15 minutes depending on the machine, add 100gr frozen raspberries. Continue mixing in the ice cream machine until combined.
- Sprinkle some licorice in the bottom of each bowl.
- Push down all the ice cream in the machine. Then using a large spoon dipped in hot water between each scoop, twist out a nice quenelle-shaped scoops and place on the prepared licorice.
- Top with micro mint, granulated sugar and more licorice.
- I’m all for dainty well presented fine dining, but there’s one thing I don’t except and that is stingy ice cream portions, therefore this recipe is for four generous portions of delicious yogurt ice cream. (I would have made it even more generous, but it’s hard to find an ice cream machine that will fit more!) Perfectly paired with gorgeous Brachetto d’Acqui!