-with Dry Rosé-
- Category: Starters
- 6 oz salted butter
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 lemon (for zest)
- 1/2 tsp. coriander seeds, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds, whole
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds, whole
- 5 thyme sprigs
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 tarragon sprig
- 1 pinch sea salt crystals
- 1 pkg edible flowers
- 1 tbsp. honey (optional)
- 1 loaf of sour dough bread
- Once cooled, combine the butter and room temperature cream cheese (and honey if using honey).
- Spread the mixture onto a board and top with remaining ingredients, lastly zesting the lemon right over top.
- Cut thick slices and grill the sourdough on the BBQ.
- Brown the butter on medium high heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool (down to about 100F).