- Category: Mains, White Wine
- 320 g angel hair pasta
- 12 c plain unsweetened whole milk kefir
- 80 g salted butter
- 120 mL heavy cream
- g powdered saffron
- 1 pinch salt (generous pinch)
- 4 king crab legs (depending on how many you want per person)
- 10 g chives
- Set a sieve or colander over a bowl. Set a large piece of kitchen paper in the sieve/colander and poor the 12 cups of kefir on top of the kitchen paper. This will allow you to separate the yogurt from the yogurt whey. Cover the sieve with foil to avoid fridge flavor. Leave in the fridge for 12-24h.
- Reduce the yogurt whey on medium heat until you have about 0,5 cup / 120ml left. Watch continuously, it will take around 45min.
- Add butter, cream, saffron and salt.
- Boil angel hair according to instructions, approx. 3-4 min.
- Finely chop chives.
- Take a set of chopsticks (still attached to each other) and spin the pasta into a spiral for plating.
- Plate pasta spiral, top with chopped chives and king crab.